Monday, October 26, 2009

The Birdbox

Jam just cannot contain her excitement knowing that the birds in the box are meant for her. She stood like this for a few minutes with the most intense expression until we told her to get down so the birds could be planted in the field. Jam's intensity and drive has really come out in recent months due to consistent training, exposure and maturity. I really love this girl, who has brought me back to field training, something that I always had enjoyed but really missed in recent years. I know that she has the potential to go far and I will be along for the ride...

2 comments:

sararenee said...

Sylvie got her head stuck in a bird box once, though I don't think she minded...
I have a photo somewhere of Vera standing on top of a bird box, staring down at it...
Now, bird bags are a different story- Sylvie has seriously tried to rip one OFF of a person! Needless to say her plan didn't work out like she had hoped!

Linda said...

That is classic!